Meet the Anonymous

August 29, 2015


Heya everyone! It's my very first post here! Yay! And like (many) other blogs out there,  this post will make way for some intros. Actually, there's nothing  much very interesting about me. I'm just like any other ordinary young adult (with a heart of a child... ha!) out there.



Who are you?
I am the djoanonymous, from the root word "Djoan" which is my name. (Yep, I didn't have a typographical error back there. I am a "Djoan" with a "D". My parents wanted me to have a unique name so they added that silent "D" to it. hahaha!...) I prefer people to call me Dj. I have witnessed the earth revolved around the sun for 23 years now. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines, currently taking care of patients in the operating room.



How can you describe yourself?
I am a jolly person, frequently called a "smiling face". And sometimes, was told that I really don't know how to be sad. Well, all people have their own problems and some people are just good at hiding it. I am a clingy-type of person. I just want the people I love to always appreciate me and not forget me. And with this, I can be very annoying for seeking their attention. I'm a singer by heart, but not by talent. I love learning new things, sometimes in a nerdy kind of way. I still believe that I'm a kid trapped inside an adult body, that's why I can also be very immature at times. I am a very, very paranoid person. I tend to get suspicious on others. My insecurities sometimes eat me, making me want to hide from the world. I also have this trust issue that most people have. I can be very shy, especially around new faces. 


What are your likes?
I love pink, very much. I like it when people say "thank you" to me, those simple words just bring joy to my heart whenever I hear them. I am also a dog-lover, but unfortunately, I don't own one now (but hopefully, I will get one soon)If you ever want to bribe me, just stick to chocolates and you'll sure get my vote. Hahaha! I recently started collecting plushies (or you may call'em stuffed toys). Most of 'em are Rilakkuma and Chopper. I just can't resist their adorbness and cuteness! Chicken is my staple food. I found a new found friend, in the form of lipstick. I love listening to music. I am techy kind of person, who loves playing games, especially the RPG ones. I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone lately, so doing the extremes is a top priority. I love horror movies but always screams and closes my eyes when the scary part comes in. I am a vain person. It wasn't that obvious, right? hahaha.


What are your dislikes?
I hate vegetables, fish and milkVegetables, I just really don't like the taste. For the fish, it all started with this one experience I had where a fish bone got stuck in my throat and luckily, after coughing forcibly and eating way to much rice to dislodge it, my throat got its freedom. And as for the milk, I hate the smell. I remember when my dad was making me milk back then, I have to wait for him to be out of sight so that I can throw my milk to the sink, and then pretended that I actually drank it when he got back. I'm not really a fan of high-heeled shoes and would very much prefer wearing a flat one. I don't like people shouting at me, I might even cry if they do. I also don't like cursing bad words to people, although I don't hate people who do, I just don't like me doing it to others. 


Why blog?
This is not my first on the blogging world.  I actually had a number of blogs already, but for some reason, I just can't keep them running long enough. I believe its because I had no time back then? I was still a student when I first started those blogs, and as you may know it, time is a bit of a fight for a student. So now that time is favoring me (I guess?), might as well use this opportunity to start another blog.
Why blog, you asked? I just want to keep track of all the happenings and experiences that I will be having. Although, I'm already keeping a journal-slash-diary for this, this blog will help me in remembering the memories in my life and whatever was running on mind. Especially now that we are living in an electronic-driven world, this blog is a perfect spot for my memorabilias. 

I really want to keep this blog alive. So that when the time comes, the older me can just reminisce all these memoirs and possibly together with the feelings attached to it with just a click away. It was like re-experiencing everything all over again.


What's gonna be on your blog?
First of all, this is gonna be an English-based blog. Though, I'm not really good in English, to be honest. And I don't really do some back-reading before publishing a post.  In fact, you might see a number of grammatical errors or even misspelled words all throughout my post so please just bear with it. Its the thought that truly counts, right?
So anyway, I'll post anything happening on my life, may it be about food, travel, new experience or some random thoughts running on my mind. But, anything is not everything. Some personal happenings that need not to be known publicly would not be posted. Yes, this would be my online journal, but as what was stated, it is online, which means as soon as I click the "publish" button, everyone from everywhere will have access to this little piece of my life that I decided to share. Of course, everybody wants their own privacy, right?  (Its as if "many" would read this blog. Hahaha.)



---------------------------------------------

This is what I can tell about myself for now. I'm still in the process of knowing myself. Maybe, through this blog, I might discover something new about me. 

That's all for now...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments