Lone Ranger in KL.

May 16, 2016

I am back in Malaysia! And this time, I got to experience a bit of Kuala Lumpur all by myself. Yep, a solo-traveller here! **woot woot** My sis got to be on her work so she can't accompany me on my little trip to KL. Not that it matter, I didn't actually need a tour-guide since I know (a bit) of my way here. Besides, I didn't plan on visiting many places. In fact, I decided to just pay the "I love KL" sign and the very famous Petronas Twin Towers a visit.  Just those two places, and I'm fine. Hahaha!

I started my little lone travel experience a bit late in the afternoon (since I would not be visiting a lot). I thank the KL train for making this possible. To start off, I went to Masjid Jamek station where the "I love KL" was. And I got a bit side-tracked here. I was supposed to be going to the "sign" right? But instead, I found myself on the busy streets of Central Market. It was a good thing though, since I haven't eaten anything since I got back from the airport. I got myself a Crunchy Peanut Paratha which was like a traditional crepe only with this, they used an Indian bread (which is called the Paratha).

Having this little sweet yummy merienda made me a bit thirsty, which led me to Juicee. They have these different mix of fruit shakes freshly made as you order. Much like the Fruitas version in the Philippines but with much more variety of shakes to choose from. And look, I also got myself a new friend! Hahaha! **sorry for the blurred shot

After the little stomach recharging I've got, I went to where I was really supposed to be - the KLC gallery's I love KL sign. There was a bus full of tourist when I got there so I had to wait for my turn on the sign. Waiting, especially in line, was really not my thing so I decided to just roam around the vicinity. The Xiaomi Yi camera I brought along was a life-saver for such a solo tourist like me. I get to have a good selfie along with a good shot of the landmark in it. Unlike other camera, this got a wide lens that can capture, obviously, in a wide angle and not just crowding the photo with just your face. It is like the expensive Go-Pro camera but with the cheaper price. So why spend a whole bunch of cash if you can get the same specs and shot with just a cheaper price? Hahaha! Anyway, enough with the commercial and make way to what lies ahead of me in the Merdeka Square.
WARNING: The following pictures contains selfies with the same awkward smile. 

Hooray! I got back to the sign just in time, and got the space all by myself. Time for some selfie! 

And so, as always, I wrapped my day up with the ever magnificent view of the glistening Petronas Twin Towers. It was so easy to travel from here to there in KL. All I had to do was get back to the train and go to the KLCC station, just that simple and I'm at the foot of these twin towers already! 
Seriously, even for the third time, I never get tired of seeing this beaut. 

That 4-hour trip in the heart of Kuala Lumpur was such fulfilling one, to think that I had to do that all by myself! hahaha! I guess it's not too bad to do some sight-seeing all by myself after all

You Might Also Like

0 Comments