Yexel's Toy Museum

May 13, 2016

The highlight of my Manila Ocean Park visit - Amazing Stories of Yexel's Toy Museum. I was actually expecting to see some rare and collectible toys being the star of this museum, but I guess taking the "toy museum"  literally from its name took its toll. I shouldn't have made the assumption based on the name right? Anyway, the museum was more like a Hollywood-movie-themed museum. Featured were some of the popular superheroes, fantasy & cartoon characters in this generation - from Minions to Ironman. And did I mention the part where these characters were made life-sized? Yep, life-sized, perfect for some photo-op-loving person, like me! 

Here are 3 of my top spot in Yexel's |Toy Museum:

1. Ironman. I love Ironman so much. Though I cannot say I am an avid fan (just watched the movie and not read the comics). Anyway, there was a room here dedicated to all Team-Ironman out there. With a platform set up in the middle and all these Ironman "prototypes" at the back made it look like I was on Stark's lab.




2. Stormtroopers. I'm honestly not a fan, at all, by star wars (please don't kill me for this). But the way the stormtroopers were arranged in a room with mirrors on it, made it looked super cool plus, Darthvader was there too. You get the illusion that there was an army of stormtroopers protecting Darthvader where in fact there was only 8 of them. How cool was that?


3. Spiderman. Last but not the least, our friendly neighbor, Spidey. With a little angle, you can get a close-to-real-life wall-climbing Spidey. Despite having the impression of not touching the displays, this fact did not stop me from being clingy with Spiderman. Hahaha!


Now that the favorites have been enlisted, here are the other displays that the museum had to offer.
All smiles with the minions.
Who said you can't do handstand in air?

Lord of the Rings

I just need to have a photo with this, even if I know nothing about Game of Thrones
Amazing Stories of Yexel's Toy Museum
I had a really good time here but I heard that the Yexel's Toy Museum at Las Pinas was so much better, with a lot more figures, displays and toys to see. Still, this was a fun experience.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments