M.I.A. in Qatar

December 01, 2018

Hello again! I am back here in the blogging world after being missing in action in the last 2 years. Gone too long eh? Well, pardon me. I think this will be my second comeback post already! Hahaha! I know right?? I don't know why I can't keep up with the posting. It may be for the reason that I do not actually have any interesting things to write about? Because you know, I am living in this work-home cycle in Qatar. Yesss.. I do live in a very dull life. I do wanted to go out or have adventures here, but its just that I do not have any friends (who are interested) to go with me on these exploration. Do not get me wrong though. I can have fun by myself. I even tried and did enjoyed traveling and exploring countries all by myself, just like what I did on my last "all-me" vacation in Singapore. I went to places here and there, took photos of these touristy spots, eat the local delicacies and some high-end cuisines, not to mention going to a pub and have some drink -- which I did all by myself! I had a great time even if I was alone back there.

Personally speaking, being in a conservative country is no fun at all (excuse me for being bold about that). Activities that I deemed exciting are limited and the only places I really get to enjoy here (with all the available resources I have) are the malls. Though, there are a number of places that  I can go here like parks and restaurants,  but those place can be easily accessible only by those with personal cars, which I unfortunately do not have. Poor me!! Plus, available transportation are also limited (no metro train here which would be so convenient if there was) so going to places is not as easy as 123 not to mention how much it'll cost. Hahaha!


Anyway, despite all of these inconveniences on my part, I did managed to gather some scenic snaps of Qatar back when I still have this adventurous friend who goes with me on these travels(I miss you Ate Miles! **sad face**).


Magical Village Katara




Al Hazm Mall

Museum of Islamic Art

Doha Corniche

Souq Waqif


And yes. I'm "probably" officially back now into the blogging world. Please bear with all the chaos around my page since I am doing a little bit of a reconstruction. 

So, I'll see you on my next post, perhaps a week from now? Or right after I finish my blog-renovation. Ciao!








You Might Also Like

0 Comments