Dressed Up Like a Princess

January 19, 2020

Dressing up is my game. I am one of the few who would really have to plan what to wear whenever going into some place new or special. Even during my vacations, I did had to plan what I would wear each day, making sure that it would pair nicely (if not perfect) to where I would be visiting or what I would be doing (or eating). I even had to do some research onto these places so that I would have an idea on how the place looks like and which OOTD would be the best match for it. Talk about effort right? Hahaha

So for this wedding day that I mentioned from my previous post, I did all of those. Actually, I was not included in the entourage but, with what I have found out with how the Overnewton Castle looked like, which was where the wedding was held, I just can't help myself but bring out the inner princess in me and dress up in a "fairytale-fashion way".

Overnewton Castle was like a magical place, with its stunning lawns and its picturesque manor that was beautifully covered with these lush-full green vines. It was the 19th century manor house that really caught my eye. It was like a cutout mansion from a fairytale story so it would be pretty much logical to dress like a princess, right? And by that, I was so glad that I was able to get my hands on a dress that lived up to the magical vibes of this place. My dress was a just a simple pink dress, not too extravagant for the occasion but elegant enough to make myself feel like a princess even just for the few hours that I've worn this. 

Here's some proof of how deeply I internalized being a princess on that day. Hahahah.


----
In all honesty, I am really fond of wearing dresses as elegant and sophisticated like this, its just that I rarely get a chance to which is why I was really excited when I was invited into this wedding (aside from the fact that it was held in Australia of course).











You Might Also Like

0 Comments