I am a Superstar.

December 23, 2015

"I am not in it for the approval. I am not in it for the fame, the fans, the followers. I am not in it for the attention, the likes, the views. I am not in it for the applause. I am not in it for anyone else. I am a superstar."

Adidas Superstar has regained its overrated status on today's fashion industry. Superstar has been out for decades now, and I really don't know who started it, how and when; but it has somewhat resurfaced and has become an OOTD must have now. Though honestly, I really didn't have any idea that this sneaker already existed until late this year. When I discovered it, it was already on its peak of popularity. Obviously, I was one of those who followed with the trend and sought a pair for myself.

I have been looking for this pair for months now and didn't have any luck until now. Imagine, I went to almost every mall in Manila and all they were telling was either it was out of stock or they don't have it. I know that many online stores out there are selling this but I never attempted to buy online mainly because I don't know what size would fit me and for some authenticity issues. Besides, it would be best to fit the shoes personally before getting it. 

It was all thanks to  Manila Sneaker Expo that I went into, I never have to do some sole-searching anymore. The expo features different online stores that offers authentic shoes and sporting goods including of course, my sole-mate: Adidas Superstar. Thank God, I finally grabbed myself a pair of this must-have SOTD (shoes of the day)!

At first, I was getting a bit disappointed on my search. Every booth that I passed into, I was asking for my perfect-fit sole-mate but they were all giving me huge sizes. I tried fitting them but my feet just don't  match them. :( Luckily, Kicks to Kicks store got my perfect size. My feet finally saw its sole-mate! And yes, as soon as the shoes fitted me perfectly, I immediately took it. Yay for my new Adidas Superstar! Can't wait to show it off! hahah! 

P.S. It was indeed a lucky day for me. Not only did I got myself a pair of Superstar, I also got a chance to see a real live superstar. Actually, one of my favorite "super-bands" - Spongecola. Yael Yuzon is a dreamer! Him, singing songs was surreal, not to mention his hotness. Hahaha!


Too bad I didn't have a picture with him. But seeing him in real life, singing, 10 feet away from me was a dream come true!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments