Answered Prayer with a Confirmation Added.

December 09, 2015


Ever asked a sign from God to answer your prayer? Well me, I usually do. And recently, I just received the most incredible answer from Him, unexpectedly (literally). 

Today, I just went to my favorite church & monastery, where I always find my inner peace. The church and monastery was inside a seminary. This place was so peaceful, away from all the noise and mess of the world. It kinda was a habit of visiting this place for at least once a month and in cases I've got some burdens I've been facing. Anyway, as I normally do, I would first pray at the church and then to the monastery. I prayed and then I just talked to Him, like He was right in front of me. I told Him what was bothering me, what has been keeping me up all night. As I was talking to Him (telepathically), I felt this lifting feeling. After pouring myself out on Him, I asked Him for something - for an answer. And with that something, I asked for a sign -- a real live white butterfly that is flying. I know, I was way too specific back there but this is how I can tell if my prayers was really answered. Anyway, finishing my little talk to him, was me, pretending to make a pinky-promise with God (I know, this is a bit immature) twice; first when I was still in the midst of my prayer and the other was when I dipped my fingers into the holy water (my hand was on a pinky-finger gesture).
As I leave this safe haven of mine, just as I stepped out of the gate of this seminary, I saw a little white butterfly, flying along the green bushes. I was actually not expecting this. I was actually thinking that I would see this sign days later and not there. Too shocked (and obviously too slow), I didn't get the chance to take a photo of it; so no, that photo isn't mine. I literally smiled as I walked my way out (even now when I am typing this). 

But wait, this mind-blowing blessing didn't stop there. Remember, I pinky-promised Him twice? Yep, He also answered me twice. As I was walking the premises of the seminary (the monastery was on the back part of this), just when I was about to reach the church, I looked at my right side and saw men playing basketball. Returning my gaze to my front, my eyes caught something white in contrast of the greens of this tree along side. To my another surprise, I saw a flying white butterfly! Flying around the lushful leaves of a tree! I would have been jumping with joy if those basketball players were not there, so I just contained my joy and let another smile come out of my face.

This truly is amazing! This was a confirmation of His answer for me. I just couldn't help but share this and post it here. So I can always remember how amazing He truly are. He knows everything, He has plans. And I promise to keep myself patient for His plans.
Thank You Papa God! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments