Todd English Food Hall.

December 20, 2015

December 20, 2015 - 27th birthday of my sister so she decided to treat me out on a lunch date. Originally, we had planned to have a go at Niu by Vikings in SM Aura. We were after their lunch buffet but since we didn't make it to the buffet schedule we decided to give Todd English Food Hall a try.

This restaurant is a bit on the high-end one, which I am really not used to. I just think these kind of restaurant is too fancy for me, though I really do want to try 'em.  Anyway, we got ourselves 2 main dishes, 2 juice drinks, 2 cocktail drink and a dessert. We were first served our main dishes, which were the "U.S. Hanger Steak" & "Homemade Honeycured Bacon". 

I ordered the steak because I was really really craving for a steak for a long while now. Moving on, the dishes were delish. I was served with a medium rare steak topped with crunchy onion rings and baby potatoes with a side of a roasted bone marrow. For the drinks, we got Mango juice and Orange juice plus 2 cocktails which I don't remember the names. I don't eat bone marrows so I gave it to my sis. Both the dishes were scrumptious. This protein was more than enough for me, despite that I am a rice-glutton. I didn't actually expected to be full with just this. 

As for the desserts, we got the OMG dessert, which was a Chocolate Gelato + Silky Pudding + Lava Cake + Cereal Crumble, in one platter. My sweet-tooth was really really satisfied with this. This dessert was not too sweet. I love the lava cake because it has a salty hint in it. This sweet ender course was exceptionally delicious, with its sweet and salty balance, it leave me salivating for more.

Overall, this Todd English experience was a very good one and my tummy really enjoyed it. It was a very exciting experience since this was literally my first on this kind of restaurant. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments