Comfort Zone.

October 22, 2015

I have been feeling very very down lately, and no one seems to be noticing it. But deep inside, I really want someone to uncover this happy face I have been putting on. Its hard to open up to anybody when you're an introvert with trust issues, like me. Good thing I've got Someone who I can depend on no matter what -- God. And so, I have this little runaway place I go to whenever things get rough. It is a seminary, actually. I find peace whenever I am here. With the trees all over, and quietness of the place, I certainly can have a time to have a reflection. In the very end, is a monastery where I usually pray and talk to Him. In here, I can be very honest to Him with my emotions that I always end up crying myself out. 
With all the fullness and heaviness of my chest that I've been having, it actually feels good to cry. I just talked and talked to Him, and cried and cried until all the tensions I've been having was gone which was actually surprising. That is why this has been my comfort zone ever since I got here. Just being here brings peace to heart. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments